As a team, you have developed an informative training presentation for incoming employees that explains how your company treats contracts, medical liability, and strategies created to prevent errors and avoid potential liability situations for the organization. Your team has been approached by your employer to present at a local conference about contracts and liability.
Your team has decided to create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Explain the types and elements of contracts that are applicable to health care providers.
· Analyze medical liability for health care organizations and providers.
· Identify strategies to protect the health care facilities from liability issues.
Include a title slide; an introduction slide; and detailed speaker notes with 2 in-text citations of peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your information as fact and give credit to your sources; a conclusion slide; and a references slide.
· **My part is: Identify strategies to protect the health care facilities from liability issues.
· ADD SPEAKER NOTES. YOU ONLY HAVE TO COMPLETE 2 SLIDES.
· 2 SLIDES ONLY