ESIC Nursing Orderly Previous Exam Paper
1. The antidote of organophosphorous poisoning is:
(D) Sodium bicarbonate
2. Which of the following is a fracture in which hone is shattered into numerous fragments?
(A) Avulsion fracture
(B) Comminuted fracture
(C) Displaced fracture
(D) Spiral fracture
3. Potassium intake is restricted in:
(A) Liver failure
(B) Cardiac failure
(C) Lung failure
(D) Renal failure
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
4. Which of the following is a risk factor for development of breast cancer?
(A) No pregnancies
(B) Early first pregnancy
(C) Late Manarche
(D) Early menopause
5. Small painful nodes on fingers and toes called Osler’s nodes are seen in:
(A) Infective endocarditis
6. Which is the most lethal arrhythmia?
(A) Ventricular tachycardia
(B) Sinus arrhythmia
(C) Atrial fibrillation
(D) Ventricular fibrillation
7. Classic barrel shaped chest is seen in patients with:
(A) Congestive cardiac failure
(B) Pulmonary effusion
8. Alter a radical mastectomy with lymph node removal, which of the following measures help to prevent lymphoedema?
(A) Restricting all movements of the arm
(B) Raising arm above heart on pillows
(C) Warm moist heat application
(D) Placing arm close to body in sling
9. The normal adult intracranial pressure is:
(A) 0-15 mm of Hg
(B) 80-100 mm of Hg
(C) 20-40 mm of Hg
(D) 60-70 mm of Hg
10. Which of the following procedure is used to correct otosclerosis?