Staff Nurse Question Paper Download
1. An example of a secondary group is:
2. Rubin’s test is:
(B) Cervical biopsy
(C) Dilatation and Insufflation
(D) Dilatation and Curettage
3. Which of the following is the second cranial nerve?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
4. Cheiloplasty is the surgical repair clone in:
(A) Spina bifida
(B) Oesophageal atresia
(C) Cleft lip
(D) Imperforate anus
5. Early indicator of hypoxia in an unconscious client is:
(C) Increased respirations
6. World Anti Cancer Day is observed on:
(A) February 14
(B) December 1
(C) March 24
(D) September 29
7. “Pulse rate is usually slow when compared to rise in temperature”. Which of the following diseases docs this statement applies to?
(B) Dengue fever
8. Which of the following maternal infections is the cause of congenital cataract?
9. The following is a useful tool in assessing nutritional status of children:
(A) Mid arm circumference
(B) Measurement of weight
(C) Skin fold thickness
(D) All the above
10. Pentavalant vaccine gives protection against which of the following diseases?
(A) Hepatitis B