What is Rheumatic Fever and how is it treated
Please answer the 5 questions below for attendance credit. Submit your answers to the proper assignment folder. Please do not share work. Add your reference.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Describe 3 clinical manifestations specific to right-sided heart failure in the pediatric patient.
2. Describe the four categories of congenital heart defects and explain how each manifests in the pediatric patient
3. Which items should be included in the medication education for a pediatric patient taking digoxin and furosemide?
4. What is Rheumatic Fever and how is it treated?
5. What is a hypercyanotic spell, who suffers from it, and how is it treated?