Read the case study and answer all questions with a scholarly response using APA and include 2 scholarly references.
The answers must be in your own words with reference to the journal or book where you found the evidence to your answer. Do not copy-paste or use a past students work as all files submitted in this course are registered and saved in turn it in program.
2 pages plus reference page
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Case Study 1
A 37-year-old male patient came to your primary care clinic c/o of a lesion in his genital area (see pic
below). Pt states that the lesion appeared 7 (seven) days ago. Pt denies pain in the area. Pt states using
some cream with no improvement.
1) What other information you would need from this patient (Please include at least 5 five)
2) What would it be the epidemiological information you may take into consideration in this case?
3) What would it be your first impression diagnosis for this case and what testing/screening labs you
would order (please provide rationale)
4) Would you apply any empiric treatment based on your diagnosis?
5) What type of education you would provide to this patient?
Case Study 2
66-year-old female patient comes to your clinic with a PMH of Hypertension and arthritis in her right
knee. Pt states that 72 hours ago she underwent an infiltration in his right knee at this rheumatologist
doctor’s office because she complained of pain no resolved with NSAID.
Today she presented to your primary office with pain in her right knee, with signs and symptoms of
fever (102ºF) and reduced mobility.
1) What do you suspect?
2) What would you order for this patient, and what do you think you would find?
3) What would it be your recommendation in this case?
4) Would you recommend any empirical treatment? For how long?