Develop your concept map
The effective nurse educator employs a variety of formative and summative techniques during curriculum implementation to monitor student learning. A well-developed lesson plan employs both formative and summative assessments. A nurse educator should plan to use data from these assessments to guide instruction.
Concept maps describe the relationships between concepts and allow for an improved understand through critical thinking and analysis. To understand the link between formative and summative assessment strategies, develop a concept map describing the flow of assessment strategies throughout your own lesson plan. Be creative in your design. A rationale should be included for your choice of assessments.
( My topic for the class is CLABSI in dialysis unit. Adult population, Renal failure patients. I am educating the dialysis staff about CLABSI)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use the Topic Materials and your own research, to develop your concept map. Include the following criteria to create your concept map for this assignment:
- Description of one formative assessment strategy to be used in lesson plan with rationale.
- Explanation of how the data from the formative assessment will guide your instruction.
- Description of one summative assessment strategy to be used in the lesson plan with rationale.
- Explanation of how the data from the summative assessment will guide your future lesson plan revisions.
- Description of the instructor satisfaction survey to be administered to students.
- Explanation of how data from the instructor satisfaction survey will guide your teaching practice.
Cite two or three peer‐reviewed/scholarly resources no more than 5 years old in your paper.
Prepare this assessment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Course Materials if you need assistance.