The nurse is admitting a client who is diagnosed with syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion (SIADH) and has serum sodium of 118 mEq/L (118 mmol/L). Which primary health care provider prescriptions should the nurse anticipate receiving? Select all that apply.
1. Initiate an infusion of 3% NaCl.
2. Administer intravenous furosemide.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Restrict fluids to 800 mL over 24 hours.
4. Elevate the head of the bed to high-Fowler’s.
5. Administer a vasopressin antagonist as prescribed.