Provide a paragraph outline of your draft marketing proposal (your draft marketing proposal will include the following sections):
- Company Overview:Add the information from Week 1-Individual Project 1 that describes your company (50-100 words).
- Competition:Add the information from Week 1-Individual Project 1 with information about the top competitor of your brand (50-100 words).
- Research and the Marketing Strategy:Add the information from Week 2â€”Discussion Board 2 about the importance of research and marketing strategy for the brand. Add information from the SWOT analysis in this section (50-100 words).
- The Marketing Mix Objectives:Add the information from Week 1-Individual Project 1 with the objectives of the marketing mix for your brand: Product, Price, Place and Promotion (50-100 words).
- Product Positioning Strategy:Add your positioning strategy for your product designed to change the perception of the current product by the targeted customer group from Week 2-Individual Project 2 (50-100 words).
- Customer Profile:Include the details related to your customerâ€™s demographics and psychographics and the two segments you created from Week 3-Discussion Board 3 and Individual Project 3 (50-100 words).
- Marketing Communications:Write a section that explains an advertising or messaging concept to help tell customers about the brand. Think about a television commercial, radio spot, print or banner advertisement or a social media message on a page or site (50-100 words).
- Distribution of the Product: Explain one place to sell your product (25-50 words).
100 WORD OUTLINE APA FORMAT
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now