Model Question Papers for Staff Nurse Recruitment in AIIMS
1. Quickening means:
(A) Painless uterine contractions
(B) Sudden cessation of menstruation
(C) First foetal movement felt by mother
(D) Hearing of foetal heart sound
2. Talipes equinovarus is a deformity affecting which of the following body part?
(D) None of the above
3. Ondansetron is a Powerful:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
4. An irrational fear of strangers is termed:
5. What hormone does pancreatic alpha cells secrete?
6. In Maslow’s pyramid of hierarchy of needs, the base of the pyramid is formed by:
(A) Self actualisation needs
(B) Love needs
(C) Safety needs
(D) Physiological needs
7. World AIDS Day theme 2015:
(A) Women and AIDS
(B) Getting to zero
(C) Stop AIDS : Keep promises
(D) One world and One hope
8. Saucer shaped depression just below the umbilicus in antenatal woman signifies which of the following ?
(A) Foetal macrosomia
(B) Persistent breech presentation
(C) Malposition of occiput
(D) Multiple pregnancy
9. “The drug is withheld if patient’s pulse rate is less than 60/minute”. This statement applies to which of the following drugs ?
10. Which of the following personality type suits the description “Jealous, suspects others will harm him”?