https://nursing-assignment-help.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/nhlplogo-300x60.png 0 0 Prof Richardson https://nursing-assignment-help.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/nhlplogo-300x60.png Prof Richardson2021-06-21 17:15:102021-06-21 17:17:00What is the role of accreditation in ensuring patient safety
What is the role of accreditation in ensuring patient safety
Describe the current status of accreditation, considering National Patient Safety Goals and their accreditation standards. In your paper, specifically address the following questions:
- What is the role of accreditation in ensuring patient safety?
- What is the relationship between an organization’s achievements in meeting National Patient Safety Goals and the results of the Joint Commission survey?
- If patient safety goals are not met based on the benchmarks set by the Joint Commission, what are the consequences?
- What strategies will you use to assess your own organization’s readiness for the Joint Commission survey?
- What actions need to be taken to prepare for the survey?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now