Assignment 1: Practicum – Client Termination Summary
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Develop client termination summaries
· For guidance on writing a Client Termination Summary, review pages 693–712 of the Wheeler text in this week’s Learning Resources.
· Identify a client who may be ready to complete therapy.
With the client you selected in mind, address the following in a client termination summary (without violating HIPAA regulations):
· Identifying information of client (i.e., hypothetical name, age, etc.)
· Date initially contacted therapist, date therapy began, duration of therapy, and date therapy will end
· Total number of sessions, including number of missed sessions
· Termination planned or unplanned
· Presenting problem
· Major psychosocial issues
· Types of services rendered (i.e., individual, couple/family therapy, group therapy, etc.)
· Overview of treatment process
· Goal status (goals met, partially met, unmet)
· Treatment limitations (if any)
· Remaining difficulties and/or concerns
· Follow-up plan (if indicated)
· Instructions for future contact